• An intimately private residential lifestyle or the best of the exciting Beverly Hills community.
• Designer inspired models or homes fully customized for individual preferences.
All the dynamism of the Beverly Hills and greater Los Angeles community are easily accessed – with unparalleled shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural opportunities. At the same time residents may enjoy a private residential living experience and personalized comforts and services from just 35 exclusive residences.
Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive have all contributed to L.A’s description as the “entertainment capital of the world,” a “dining mecca” and “shopping paradise”.
Almost every culture in the world is represented somewhere in Los Angeles. Seemingly unending space and light set against a backdrop of beaches, mountain and desert have inspired different cultures to feats of creativity and imagination. Architectural influences reflect Spanish, French, Italian and Asian influences. Underscoring Los Angeles’s emergence as a cultural capital are:
• The iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall, designed by Frank Gehry, home of the world class Los Angeles Philharmonic orchestra.
• The Getty Center, designed by Richard Meier, with Western art from the Middle Ages to the present.
• The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA’s) collection of contemporary art – housed in the innovative designs of Renzo-Piano.
Global-minded people with a can-do attitude have made Los Angeles a world leader in entertainment, fashion, aerospace, clean technology, healthcare and tourism. Los Angeles has the second largest population in the U.S. while LA county is the largest manufacturing center in the U.S.
International investment in Los Angeles property has been underpinned by economic dynamism, lifestyle, educational opportunities and the security of U.S. property laws. International research by leading real estate advisors shows Los Angeles solidly placed among Global City Centers, including London, New York, Paris and Hong Kong.
Beverly West is located on the centrally accessed Wilshire Boulevard, spanning 16 miles from downtown Los Angeles to the ocean. The story of Wilshire Boulevard reflects that of Los Angeles itself. The historic “Grand Concourse” of Los Angeles, Wilshire Boulevard is inspired by the grand boulevards of Paris and European capitals.
While residents benefit from the central access of Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly West’s main entrance and driveway off South Club View Drive face a quiet residential community.
AMONG NEARBY LANDMARKS ARE:
1. The prestigious Los Angeles Country Club – immediately next door.
2. Rodeo Drive (slightly over 2 miles or approx. 5 minutes by car).
3. The University of California Los Angeles (1.1. miles or approx. 5 minutes by car).
4. The Peninsula Hotel (1.1 miles, approx. 5 minutes by car).
5. The Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa
immediately next door.
6. UAE Consulate (which is only 0.9 miles and a 4 minute drive).