At Beverly West beauty is in the details. The experience begins with the lobby, where clean and uncluttered, the classic lines of the interior reflect the beautiful understated elegance of the tower itself.
Residences offer the finest in authentic materials and craftsmanship including full slab marble walls in the bathroom, limestone and hardwood plank flooring, his and hers towel and warming drawers. Expansive kitchens with Miele and Wolf appliances grant guests the pleasures of gourmet cooking and entertainment. See full description of luxury appointments for suites and top floor penthouses.
• A Certified General Manager – accessible 24/7.
• 24/7 security, valet and porter services.
• Engineering and maintenance staff.
• Security staff California State Certified by the Department of Justice.
• Staff certified in CPR, first aid and AED.
Amenities include a fitness center with state of the art equipment and personal training rooms as well as saltwater pool, spa and sunbathing deck. “Smart home” technology controls climate, light and privacy with fully automated lighting, sun shades and cutting-edge security systems.
House lines are included in each unit for easy communication with front desk and /or management. Among the “personal touches”, refreshments are offered in lobby, pool, fitness area, laundry, package pick-up and delivery is offered to:
• Dedicated high-tech Otis Compass passenger elevators with private entrance vestibules – two per unit beginning on the 5th floor to the Penthouse .
• Each unit has its own service elevator that opens to a private service vestibule.
• Building access controlled by a programmed fob.
• Access to private units controlled by individual programmed fobs.
• No shared hallways.
• Each unit has its own electrical closet located in the service vestibule.
• Each unit has its own trash chute located in the service vestibule.
• Discreet mailbox assignments to maintain confidentiality.
Amenities include panoramic views over one of the most beatiful urban greenbelts in Southern California and proximity to the prestigious shopping, dinning and entetainment opportunities in Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills.