Ascend to the Exclusive Grandeur of Beverly West’s luxury collection of only 35 expansive suites.Panoramic 360 degree views extend as far as the eye can see from Floor No. 9 to Floor No. 22.
The understated elegance of the tower is complemented by the classic uncluttered lines of the interior itself – beginning with the signature lobby’s soaring 16 foot high walls and rich wood paneling.
• Total building space over 150,000 sq. ft.
• Individual suites ranging from 1,700 to over 8,000 square feet.
• Top 5 Penthouse suites (8, 215 sq. ft.) with only one residence per floor.
• Penthouse suites with dramatic 11 to 12 foot ceilings.
To realize the project, Emaar Properties brought on a design team made up of a who’s who of experienced firms in luxury homes: Keating/Khang Architecture designed the building’s exterior; Robert Hidey Architects designed the interior architecture.
Instead of following some tired design formula or fad, Beverly West residents are re-writing how they want to live according to their own personal vision, tastes and passions. The essential message is: “it all depends on you.” With classic to contemporary designer models and full customization options.
• Developing an in-depth understanding of individual homeowner preferences.
• An extensive knowledge base of leading international architects and designers.
• Depth of experience and practical know how designing and building luxury residences.
Emaar is committed to the principle that the most valuable luxury is freedom of expression, and the most sophisticated design is personalized perfection. Everything you love and believe, your home will express at Beverly West.
Beverly West Penthouse suites bring luxury to new heights. Each of the top 5 floors is devoted to one exclusive suite with expansive 8000 square feet of living space. Panoramic, 360 degree, unobstructed views and dramatic 11′ to 12′-high ceilings make your home a gallery of light and seemingly unending space. Views extend from the green expanses of the Los Angeles Country Club, to Bel Air, the Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
• Soaring great room wrapped in walls of clear glass, merging interior with exterior.
• European style, wood veneer cabinetry with coordinated stained paneling at private vestibule and gallery hall and master bedroom.
• Limestone marble and custom-finished hardwood plank floors.
• Temperature-controlled storage for 30 plus case of wine.
• Gourmet cooking and entertaining with expansive stone island and 60 inch Wolf range.
• Fully clad, slab marble, stone walls and showers.
• Free-standing European tub.